Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Why this Blog?

Well, I've been writing things and posting them on facebook for a while now. I started with "Weekly Bible Queries" which were fun, but I kind of ran out of material and interest... then I discovered the joy of first person persuasive essays. Basically I like to make my opinion known in a clear, precise and hopefully entertaining way. I had been posting my essays on facebook, but a few of my friends said I should make a blog, so I took their advice. This is where I'll be posting my essays from now on. Some things to note: anything I write is purely my opinion based on my life, conversation I have had with people I trust, and - most importantly - the bible. For this reason, I don't cite sources, because it's either from me or the bible. If I have direct quotes I will post some sort of citation, but I doubt it will ever be formatted correctly by anyone's standards, and since I'm posting these purely for entertainment and receiving no kind of compensation for this blog I don't see a problem with this. I hope you find something worth reading on this blog at some point.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment